Important Reminder To All Licensees:
Please be sure that your current email address is on file with our board as WVBEC uses email as the primary method of communication with its applicants and licensees for LPC Renewal notifications and other important matters related to licensure. If your email address has changed since the last renewal cycle, and you have not already notified the board, please complete and submit the 'Update Form', per Series 1, LPC Licensing Rule, a.s.a.p. Thank you.
All LPC licenses expire 6/30/2015.
- The renewal application materials will be emailed and posted on our website by late February, 2015. Please make sure we have your current email address on file.
- If your license requires third party verification, we ask that you submit your renewal materials by May 15, 2015 to allow the time needed to process your materials and update the LPC database with your new expiration date. All remaining renewal application materials must be postmarked by 6/30/2015.
- Answers to the most commonly asked renewal questions, including those related to LPC Ethics and the ALPS renewal requirement can be found at the 'Approved CE Offerings' tab OR you may review Series 3, LPC Renewal Rules at the LPC Legislative Rules tab.
- Please note, as formal CE application materials are received and approved, they are immediately posted to the Approved CE Offerings tab, please check back periodically for new postings.
- For your convenience, please click on the following forms that you may use now to track and record your completed continuing education for the 2013-2015 Renewal Cycle.
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO ALL LICENSEES:
SERIES 1, LPC LICENSING RULE, 12.2 STATES: A LICENSEE SHALL NOTIFY THE BOARD WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF ANY CHANGE OF HIS OR HER LEGAL NAME, PRIMARY ADDRESS TELEPHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS OR SIMILAR CHANGE OF LOCATION OR STATUS.
THEREFORE, PLEASE COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE 'UPDATE FORM'. IF YOUR EMPLOYER HAS CHANGED, YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO UPDATE YOUR PROFESSIONAL DISCLOSURE STATEMENT AND FORWARD A COPY TO THE BOARD ASAP. FOR LEGAL NAME CHANGES, PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOUND AT THE TAB TITLED: 'NAME AND ADDRESS CHANGES' IT IS IMPERATIVE TO UPDATE THE BOARD WITH ANY AND ALL SUCH CHANGES. THANK YOU.
Last updated 2.17.15